2021 Upcoming Events:
October 16, 2021 – Washington State Governor’s Cup – Olympia, WA
- St. Martin’s University Marcus Pavilion
5300 Pacific Ave SE, Lacey, WA
- More information coming August 2021
- Register at: https://wagovcup.wordpress.com/registration/
- If you are interested in becoming event sponsor for this event please contact us at email@example.com by August 30, 2021.
- Morning Weigh-In for Black Belt Divisions only onsite from 9:00am – 10:00am
October 15, 2021 – WA Governor’s Cup World Class Black Belt Weigh-In
- Weigh-ins will be at U.S. Martial Arts Center on Friday, October 15th located at 4030 Martin Way East, Olympia, WA 98506 from 3:00pm – 8:00pm
- Weigh-ins for Black Belt Sparring: 10-11 (Youth), 12-14 (Cadet), 15-17 (Junior) and 18-32 (Senior) Divisions. Other black belts may weigh in at this time as well.
October 15, 2021 – WA Governor’s Cup Early Credential Pick up
- Competitors, Coaches and Masters can pick up credentials at U.S. Martial Arts Center on Friday, October 11th located at 4030 Martin Way East, Olympia, WA 98506 from 3:00pm – 8:00pm.
September 25, 2021 – WA Governor’s Cup Referee Seminar
- At U.S. Martial Arts Center at 4030 Martin Way East, Olympia, WA 98506 from 10:00am – 2:00pm
- For ages 15 and over Black Belts. Wear White Dobok with Black V-neck.
- This is review for referee/judges for the 2021 event.
- Contact Tournament Committee for details and approval for attendance.