2022 Upcoming Events:
October 22 2022 – Washington State Governor’s Cup – Olympia, WA
- St. Martin’s University Marcus Pavilion
5300 Pacific Ave SE, Lacey, WA
- More information coming August 2021
- Register at: https://wagovcup.wordpress.com/registration/
- If you are interested in becoming event sponsor for this event please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org by August 30, 2022.
- World Class Black Belt Cadet/Junior/Senior Sparring Divisions weigh-in at U.S. Martial Arts Center (4030 Martin Way E.) on Fri., Oct. 21st, 3pm – 8pm or on-site Sat., Oct. 22nd at stating during reporting times.
October 21, 2022 – WA Governor’s Cup World Class Black Belt Weigh-In
- Weigh-ins will be at U.S. Martial Arts Center on Friday, October 21st located at 4030 Martin Way East, Olympia, WA 98506 from 3:00pm – 8:00pm
- Weigh-ins for Black Belt Sparring: 10-11 (Youth), 12-14 (Cadet), 15-17 (Junior) and 18-32 (Senior) Divisions. Other black belts may weigh in at this time as well. You may also weigh in during reporting times on Saturday, October 22nd (this may delay match start times).
October 21, 2022 – WA Governor’s Cup Early Credential Pick up
- Competitors, Coaches and Masters can pick up credentials at U.S. Martial Arts Center on Friday, October 21st located at 4030 Martin Way East, Olympia, WA 98506 from 3:00pm – 7:00pm.
October 15, 2022 – WA Governor’s Cup Referee Seminar
- At U.S. Martial Arts Center at 4030 Martin Way East, Olympia, WA 98506 from 12pm-4pm.
- For ages 15 and over Black Belts. Wear White Dobok with Black V-neck.
- This is review for referee/judges for the 2022 event.
- Contact Tournament Committee for details and approval for attendance.